Our aim is to reach out to neighborhoods in Alachua County suffering health disparities and offer free or reduced priced primary care to individuals in these communities.
1) Identify neighborhoods where residents are demonstrably under-served
2) Offer Primary and preventive care to areas with known health disparities
3) Assist under-served individuals and families with enrollment in health plans for which they may qualify
4) Screen for chronic illness
5) Provide disease prevention services with community partners
The Mobile Outreach Clinic provides primary medical care services at no cost to the patient and will provide services to all individuals regardless of their ability to pay or because of their race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.