Our aim is to reach out to neighborhoods in Alachua County suffering health disparities and offer free or reduced priced primary care to individuals in these communities.
1) Identify neighborhoods where residents are demonstrably under-served
2) Offer Primary and preventive care to areas with known health disparities
3) Assist under-served individuals and families with enrollment in health plans for which they may qualify
4) Screen for chronic illness
5) Provide disease prevention services with community partners