The Mobile Clinic and Equal Access Clinic provide routine health screenings and comprehensive primary care.
Primary care is typically a point of first contact when it comes to your health. This type of consultation addresses the widest scope of health care by including patients of all ages and a variety of health care needs.
Primary care services typically include:
- Routine physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Family Planning
- Check-ups for minor illnesses and ailments
- Care for chronic illness such as…
As well, other services available through the Mobile and Equal Access Clinics include:
- Care Coordination
- Nutrition and food label instruction
- Social work and psychological consultations
- Administration of medications, over the counter (OTC) and prescription drugs (excluding narcotics)
- Blood pressure/sugar monitoring
- Confidential STI and HIV counseling and testing
- Referrals to WE CARE network specialist
Additional primary care is available at other safety net clinics. To get a listing of safety net clinics, click here.