The Mobile Clinic and Equal Access Clinic provide routine health screenings and comprehensive primary care.
Primary care is typically a point of first contact when it comes to your health. This type of consultation addresses the widest scope of health care by including patients of all ages and a variety of health care needs.
Primary care services typically include:
- Routine physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Check-ups for minor illnesses and ailments
- Care for chronic illness such as…
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Back pain
As well, other services available through the Mobile and Equal Access Clinics include:
- Social work and psychological consultations
- Administration of medications, over the counter (OTC) and prescription drugs (excluding narcotics)
- Blood pressure/sugar monitoring
- Confidential HIV counseling and testing
- Referrals to WE CARE network specialist
Additional Equal Access Clinics are present in Alachua, and may be accessed by the following links:
GCM Medical Clinic (Gainesville Community Ministry)
Please see the links at the bottom of the page for more health-related services in your community.