Would you like to volunteer?
Students interested in becoming an MOC volunteer must complete and submit an application. Applications for Spring 2017 Care Coordinators are closed. Please check back at the middle-end of the Spring semester to see if Summer 2017 applications will be opened!
MOC Volunteer Contract
- Volunteers must attend a mandatory day long training prior to the beginning of their first semester with MOC
- Volunteers must attend clinic site (3 hrs weekly) and Care Coordination office hours from start to finish (1.5 hrs weekly).
- First day of classes through finals week
- Volunteers must also attend a monthly huddle (second Thursday of every month @ 5:30 pm). (1.5hrs)
- MOC operates on a 3 strikes policy.
Stage I: Application Packet (all materials below are required)
- Online Application
- Letter of Recommendation (written on official letterhead and sent directly by the recommender.)
Stage II: Interviews
- Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation.
- We encourage all others to re-apply next semester.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, and click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab.