Would you like to volunteer?
Students interested in becoming an MOC volunteer must complete and submit an application. Applications for Summer 2017 Care Coordinators are now closed. Check back at the end of summer to see if we are opening applications!
MOC Volunteer Contract
- Volunteers must attend a mandatory day long training prior to the beginning of their first semester with MOC
- Volunteers must attend clinic site (3 hrs weekly) and Care Coordination office hours from start to finish (1.5 hrs weekly).
- First day of classes through finals week
- Volunteers must also attend a monthly huddle (second Thursday of every month @ 5:30 pm). (1.5hrs)
- MOC operates on a 3 strikes policy.
Stage I: Application Packet (all materials below are required)
- Online Application
- Resume and Class/Work Schedule
- Letter of Recommendation
Stage II: Interviews
- Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation.
- We encourage all others to re-apply next semester.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, and click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab.