MOC’s Annual Grassroots Gala
This Fall, join us for a celebration of service event to highlight the grassroots efforts in our community that are addressing the social determinants of health. More details about the event will be posted here as they become available.
This is the first, of what will be an annual event to celebrate an individual or group who has made a significant commitment to providing support to our community in a manner that improves the ways and spaces where we live, work, learn and play. Throughout the night, we will provide opportunities for guests to learn more about our past, our present, and our future, to mingle with our honorees and volunteers, as well as to participate in a number of fundraising activities (auctions, challenges, raffles, etc.) The evening will include speeches from the honored community heroes and culminate with the announcement of the latest recipient of the Ginny Bruzzese Service Award.
Doors will open at 6:30pm with a social hour followed by dinner at 7:30pm. No tickets will be sold at the door. Hor d’oeuvres, a seated dinner, and drinks are included in the ticket price. Note: If you would prefer a vegetarian, vegan or gluten free meal, please include your preference at ticket checkout. Individual tickets will cost $125, and table buyouts are available for $1,250 (10 seats/table).
Dress code: Wear your best attire / Formal wear.
The evening’s program:
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm, Cocktail reception and “Grassroots Game Garden” & silent auction
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm, Dinner, entertainment, speakers
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm, Dessert and dancing
If you would like to serve as a sponsor of the event, please see our donation form. In the comments section, please add “Grassroots Gala Sponsorship”. Event proceeds benefit the Mobile Outreach Clinic’s programs, projects and events.
- Grassroots Supporter: Champagne, 10 tickets + Name on Program, continuous slide presentation, and logo on website- $2,500
- Grassroots Ambassador: Champagne, 20 guests + Name on Program, continuous slide presentation, Name/Logo Placement on Venue Banners and website, as well as recognition by the MC during the event. Limited number of passes to the VIP photo reception area- $5,000
- Grassroots Champion: Champagne, 30 guests in prime location to the stage + Name on Program, Name/Logo Placement on Venue Banners, as well as logo prominently placed in program, continuous slide presentation, website, and special recognition by MC twice during the event. Special passes for all of your guests to the VIP photo reception area- $10,000
Questions? Please do not hesitate to reach out to Sherice Stewart via email email@example.com, or by phone at (352) 273.8959. We look forward to spending the evening with you!
The proceeds from the event will benefit the Mobile Outreach Clinic’s programs, projects and events.