Become a Care Coordinator!
Students interested in becoming an MOC volunteer must complete and submit an application.
Applications for the Fall 2023 Semester will be open from June 5, 2023 – June 25, 2023.
MOC Volunteer Contract
- Volunteers must attend mandatory day-long training prior to the beginning of their first semester with MOC.
- Volunteers must be able to commit to roughly 4-5 hrs weekly from the first day of classes through finals week
- First semester volunteers must attend two Care Coordinator office shifts (4hrs total)
- Second + semester volunteers must attend a clinic site (~3 hrs weekly) and a Care Coordination office shift (2 hrs weekly).
- Volunteers must also attend a monthly huddle (third Thursday of every month @ 5:30 pm). (1.5hrs)
- Volunteers are required to volunteer in-person for their first three consecutive semesters and must be enrolled students during this time.
Stage I: Application Packet (all materials below are required)
- Online Application
- Class/Work Schedule
Stage II: Interviews
- Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation.
- We encourage all others to re-apply next semester.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please fill out the ‘Contact Us’ form.