Would you like to volunteer?
Students interested in becoming an MOC volunteer must complete and submit an application. Applications are not currently open but check back on our website in Spring 2020 for our Summer 2020 application cycle.
MOC Volunteer Contract
- Volunteers must attend a mandatory day-long training prior to the beginning of their first semester with MOC.
- Volunteers must attend clinic site (3 hrs weekly) and Care Coordination office hours from start to finish (1.5 hrs weekly).
- First day of classes through finals week
- Volunteers must also attend a monthly huddle (third Thursday of every month @ 5:30 pm). (1.5hrs)
- MOC operates on a 3 strikes policy.
Stage I: Application Packet (all materials below are required)
- Online Application (Open)
- Resume and Class/Work Schedule
- Letter of Recommendation
Stage II: Interviews
- Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation.
- We encourage all others to re-apply next semester.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, and click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab.