Would you like to volunteer?
Students interested in becoming an MOC volunteer must complete and submit an application. Applications are currently closed.
MOC Volunteer Contract
- Volunteers must attend a mandatory day-long training prior to the beginning of their first semester with MOC.
- Volunteers must attend clinic site (3 hrs weekly) and Care Coordination office hours from start to finish (1.5 hrs weekly).
- First day of classes through finals week
- Volunteers must also attend a monthly huddle (third Thursday of every month @ 5:30 pm). (1.5hrs)
- MOC operates on a 3 strikes policy.
Stage I: Application Packet (all materials below are required)
- Online Application (currently closed)
- Resume and Class/Work Schedule
- Letter of Recommendation
Stage II: Interviews
- Selected applicants will receive an interview invitation.
- We encourage all others to re-apply next semester.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, and click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab.